September 23 2015
Soldboats.com compared the 1st half of 2014 to 2015 and reported Florida yacht sales increased 7% while prices decreased 4%. The average time on the market decreased from 245 days to 240 days. Overall U.S. sales were down 2% while the average price of a boat rose 6%; whereas overall European sales were up 13% while the average sale price dropped 3%.
Also worth noting: June of 2015 was the highest number of recorded sales in Florida since June of 2007.