January 28 2015
The history of the Offshore 62, designed by William Crealock, stands out as one of the most successful cruising designs in the past twenty years. This low profile, well proportioned concept has proven itself in all types of cruising environments, whether briskley moving in its planning mode, or efficiently traveling at displacement speeds, it has become an unbeatable package for all weather conditions.
"MANY WATERS", which if hull #98, has had the benefit of its previously built sister ships in paving the way to the level of quality and fit and finish, and represents the closest thing to a new veseel that can be found anywhere, period!! The advantage of being able to step aboard and own a recently commissioned new yacht, and not having to go through the lengthy build process, is a great opportunity indeed, so visit Many Waters and discover what a delightful creation this design truly is.
- Newest 62' Offshore (Hull #98) Available
- Cat. Platinum Warranties until May 2018
- Cat. C12 Efficient engines with 415 Hours
- Garmin 8215 Redundant NavSystem with "I Anchor" Dynamic Positioning
- Bow & Stern Hydraulic Thrusters with controls at 4 Stations
- Perfection is an understatement for "Many Waters"!
Full specifications and photos are available at http://www.lukebrownyachts.com/62-offshore-2013-many-waters/