Offshore yachts are designed and built with an attention to detail that is remarkable. The more you know about boats the more you'll appreciate Offshore's demanding standards of quality. It's not until you've made a difficult passage in rough seas that you will truly appreciate Offshore's maxim "The Softest ride on the water." This isn't just an advertising slogan; it is the result of superior design translating directly into increased comfort, safety, and value. Details like recessed hull portlights, molded side-deck overheads, and fully finished, deck-hatch undersides tell the knowledgeable buyer a lot about the level of craftsmanship that has gone into every Offshore. These are yachts that invite comparison with other well-known brands, some of which cost hundreds of thousands more but still don't measure up to Offshore's standards. Take a close look at an Offshore and the features that place it at the top of its class.
New stylized version of the Classic Voyager Series, the 87/92 Motoryacht offers long range cruising capabilities with classic motoryacht looks. A continuation of the very successful Crealock deep-V hull which allows a fantastic ride in all sea conditions and cruising speeds.
Offshore's 87/92 standard specification list is quite possibly the most extensive you’ll find
in this yacht class. The new 87/92 is a truly innovative cruising vessel offering the best
in design, comfort, standard equipment, and excellent resale value.
• Twin C18 Caterpillar: 1015 hp engines
• Standard twin 30kW generators with sound shields
• Dual ZF Joystick (JMS) control stations exterior of Sky Lounge
visibility for docking
• Seatorque shaft systems float engines on soft mounts to reduce vibration and noise.
Shaft efficiency is increased by enclosing shafts in oil-filled casings
• ABT hydraulic 50hp bow and stern thrusters with proportional controls
• ABT hydraulic 12-foot stabilizers
• Shorepower ISO-boost voltage regulation transformers
• Heavy duty rub rails at deck level and water line
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotational davit
• 1,400gpd Sea Recovery reverse-osmosis watermaker
• Chilled water air-conditioning system
• Power steering
• Main deck is one level from bow to stern
• Standard day head
• Easy boarding access via dual hull side doors and dual aft stairways
• From the aft deck, a curved molded stairway leads up to the boat deck
• Aft deck stairway leads down to crew quarters and engine room
• Wide walk-around decks, indispensable for boarding, handling lines, and safety
• Large low windows offer exceptional visibility from main deck and Sky Lounge
• Spacious boat deck accommodates comfortable seating and dining
well as a large tender.
• Complete wheelhouse cross ventilation through two overhead hatches
• Sky Lounge side decks are covered by full roof overhangs