Sea Gar is a highly capable long range cruising boat that has been lightly used and meticulously maintained. Her overall condition and low original engine hours are reflective of her history.
While capable of cruising speeds of 16 to 18 knots, she has been primarily used as a 8-10 knot cruising yacht from the Chesapeake to the Keys to the Bahamas.
Well optioned with Series 60 Series 4 stroke computer controlled Engines, Bow Thruster, Garmin Electronics and RIB with Yamaha outboard. Fresh bottom paint and wax in March 2020 she is ready to cruise.
Owners have a change of plans, have priced the boat aggressively, and are willing to listen to offers.
If you are searching for a turn key vessel, you owe it to yourself to make time to see Sea Gar. Easy to see, and actively maintained at her berth in Lighthouse point, Florida
A heavy semi displacement hull makes this vessel great in a variety of sea conditions. Her traditional lines are always a favorite among boaters. (77,300 lbs full fuel & water)
As you enter through the glass sliding door from the aft deck, your eyes are drawn to the large salon surrounded by glass, operable windows and seating for 8+ The high gloss interior wood work with burl accents is in impeccable condition and always draws compliments. Storage beneath all the seating. A new flat screen & KVH system compliments the interior.
The galley with granite countertops, Sub Zero Refrigerator & Freezer, Dish Washer (currently inop), Trash compactor, Kenon 3 burner stove top and convection microwave, appliance garage and lots of cabinet & pantry space. The galley is open to the salon and the Pilot House. Perfect for entertaining
One step up from the galley is a spacious Pilot House and dining area. Visibility from this lower helm is excellent. Long trips are comfortable with the custom pompanette helm chair. All the controls are at you finger tips. Starboard & Port PH doors making access to the side decks a breeze. Both AC & DC electric panels are in the helm
The large covered aft deck is a great space for company and eating breakfast while you watch the fish swim by. The molded steps to the flybridge are accessed on the starboard side.
Beneath the aft deck is a Large, freshly painted Lazarette. Plenty of room to add a dive compressor, extra refrigeration, water maker or additional tankage.
The flybridge is a fantastic area for a small crowd. Drop the 10' dinghy in the water and you have a great dance floor. Wet bar, mini fridge, storage under seating and a gas grill, The hard top with new bimini top extension and sun shade keeps you comfortable. There is room for 2 kayaks and water toys.
Open to the Salon, the Galley occupies the starboard-side of the yacht and contains the following equipment:
· Access from the Pilothouse is down a curved stairwell. At the base of the stairs concealed behind the high gloss cabinet doors are the washer & dryer
Starting forward one finds the VIP guest stateroom.
· The dual entrance to the VIP/Day Head is to port and the VIP Cabin itself is forward. The VIP Cabin is in the fore-peak of the yacht and has an island queen-size berth with rope lighting and drawers below the berth and two closets with auto lighting. Twin reading lights flank the beveled edge mirrored doors that lead to the chain locker.
· On the port side is the flat Screen TV & DVD player along with digital AC controls. With operable ports on either side of the bed and an overhead hatch creates a beautiful flow through while at anchor on the comfortable evenings.
Master Stateroom Midship
· Entering the Large Mid Ship Master Stateroom is impressive. There are twin reading lights and each side of the berth each has a nightstand
· Outboard to Starboard is a large built in dresser. Two opening portholes covered by neutral colored curtains.
· Above the hanging locker is a LCD TV inside a cabinet on an adjustable bracket
· On the port side is a large hanging almost walk-in size locker.
· Adjust the mattress to your comfort level with the sleep number bed
· Accessed via a sliding teak pocket door, the private head with tub/shower combo is to port.
· Cultured marble vanity top and white cabinet with drawers and space below
· Fluorescent and halogen lighting make this a very bright space
· The sole of the stateroom and head is hardwood
· Vacuflush Toilet
· Medicine Cabinet
· Exhaust fan vented to the outside
Guest Bunk Room
· The third guest stateroom is to starboard
· Bunk Beds
· Two Opening Ports
· AC controls
· Hanging locker
· Reading lamps
· Rope lighting
· Halogen lighting
Lower Walk-Around Decks
· AC Fresh water pump (2017)
· DC Fresh water pump. (2018)
· Water Heater
· This is a huge space, freshly painted with room to add a dive compressor, water maker, inverter, tank racks, additional tankage
The Flybridge is well protected under a large Hardtop and Bimini extension an additional sun shade with keep you in the shade for those late afternoon sunsets. Fiberglass non-skid decks
The engine room is accessed from the aft deck
Headroom in the engine room ranges from approximately 5’ to 5’7”
The Detroit / MTU Four cycle, computer controlled Engines are 4 Valves per cylinder with standard factory roller cam and rockers. These engines are extremely reliable, fuel efficient and powerful when you need it. They have been trouble free and start on the tap of the key.
They have been meticulously maintained with the service records available
Electronics at each of the two helm stations. Recent Garmin electronics upgrade with
Audio Visual Entertainment
Detailed service records are available
The following has been completed in February/March 2020
Engine oil & filter changes
Transmission oil change
Generator oil & filter change
Mains and generator valve adjustments
Pencil Zincs Replaced Mains and Gen
Replace all racors and secondary fuel filters mains & generator
Replace shaft seal hoses
New bottom paint
Replace Hull, Shaft and Bow Thruster Zincs
Replace rudder seals
Engine room detailed
Fire extinguisher systems serviced and certified
In 2018 & 2019
2019-New water pump impellers mains
2019-New impeller on generator
2019- Replace port turbo charger
2019- New bimini top & sun shade
2019- New windlass motor with controls on deck, flybridge & pilot house
2019- New Davit motor
2019-New AC water pump
2019-Two New fresh water pumps 110v and 12volt DC
2019 New VHF Radio on flybridge
2019 New Beverage/wine cooler in salon
2019 New KVH in motion TV system
2018- replace heat exchanger on generator
2018- New Flybridge cushion upholstery and seat covers
2018- Reseal PH and salon windows
2018 New Carpet
2017- New water heater
2017- New Evaporator/air handle for AC in PH
2017- New AC compressor PH
New AC compressor in Master Stateroom
For more information:
Contact: Bill Orr